We are delighted to announce we now have a “First contact Physiotherapy service”.
This service is provided across all practices within the Hounslow Health Primary Care Network. Sergio Correia is based at Maswell Park Health Centre mid-week and at Heart of Hounslow on Saturday mornings.
“First Contact” means that you can go direct to a Physio for an assessment without needing to see a doctor! They have additional training to ensure that nothing more serious is missed.
The physio will be able to:
- Assess you and diagnose what’s happening
- Give expert advice on how best to manage your condition
- Refer you on to specialist services if necessary
Sergio will initially do phone and video consultations but will see patients face to face with PPE when required.
Inclusion Criteria Exclusion Criteria
• All soft tissue injuries, sprains, strains or sports injuries
• Arthritis – any joint
• Possible problems with muscles, ligaments, tendons or bone, eg tennis elbow, carpal tunnel syndrome, ankle sprains
• Spinal pain including lower back pain, mid-back pain and neck pain
• Spinal-related pain in arms or legs, including nerve symptoms eg pins and needles or numbness
• Changes to walking
• Post-orthopaedic surgery
- Online Services
- Preconception Advice
- Surgery Clinics
- Cancer Screening
- Children’s Health
- Managing Chronic Diseases
- Men’s Health
- Minor Surgery
- NHS Health Checks
- Planning a Family
- Private Services List and Fees
- Sickness Certificates
- Supporting a Healthy Lifestyle
- Women’s Health
- Suspect Cancer Referrals