To register with our practice please follow the link below to complete our registration documents
- New Patient Registration Form
- New Patient Questionnaire
- Patient Consent for Text Messaging Service
- PPG Data Subject Consent Form
- SCR Consent Form
After you have completed the forms you must attend the surgery within 7 days with two forms of identification.
Acceptable identification includes:
- Birth Certificate
- HC2 Certificate
- Rough sleepers’ identity badge
- Hostel Registration / mail forwarding letter.
- Proof of your current address (a letter sent to you within the last 3 months)
Until we have seen your identification you will not be registered at the practice.
For further information on registering with your GP, please visit the NHS website. ]
It is important to remember that you will be registering with the Practice rather than an individual GP, although you will have a named usual GP and a registered GP shown on your record. Also when booking an appointment you can express a preference of a practitioner.
Registering for Online Services
You can use the Internet to book and cancel an appointment with a GP, request repeat prescriptions and view aspects of your medical record online.
If you wish to register for this service, please click on the link below: